From:
Martin Sadowsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 10:53:55 -0600
Help,need input....
I am interested in purchasing a VGA to TV scan converter. I plan to use
it with an older Sony big screen TV that the local library has to
present internet classes to medium sized groups.

I have no experience with these things nor do I know anyone who does, so
am asking for any and all opinions. Do they work well? Do you get a
decent image on the TV with them? Can you recommend one? Is there a
better
solution? Will summarize for the group when enough data is forthcoming
to make a decision. Educate me folks!!

Martin Sadowsky

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]