From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 1997 12:51:55 -0700
Joan Kirdulis wrote:
> I NEVER know when I'm full till it's
> too late with carbs - especially pure carbs or carbs/fat. Add protein and
I'm
> fine with knowing how full I am.

After six straight 100% perfect days on NeanderThin by wife Susan broke
down yesterday and ordered a restaurant special of double cheese delux
burger which included fries and a bowl of cream of mushroom soup.

One taste of a fry was enough to put her off, no way could she lift the
huge burger bun up and just sat there staring -- a lady came over and asked
if there was a problem.

They were very kind, took the whole thing away and prepared a couple of
100% beef burger patties with some onions & mushrooms and a small salad
(same as I was having) -- that sure encouraged us to leave a big tip and go
back there more often.

My wife figures that what "triggered" her to do that was eating too many
strawberries in the morning that we picked up from the store after our
"early bird" swim at the aquatic centre.  I got to be real careful too of
the number of carbs I consume at any one time because it seems to make a
"desire" to have more and the more you have the more you want.

Grant
SPEAR and STONE  The PALEO-PERSON
Grant           [log in to unmask]
http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/