C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jan Nottmeier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 20:04:16 -0500
Yes, I am currently getting  therapy from a Speech-language
Pathologist.  She knows about the insurance company's unwillingness to
pay.  I think my therapist has put down my CP as cause of my
stuttering.  If I remember right.  I have not thought about asking my
voc rehab counselor about helping to pay for it.  I will ask him when I
see him later this month.  I will let you know how things turn out

Jan