GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alasana OB Silla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 20:41:27 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<

Hi Tony and Beth,

There are hosts of stores in The Gambia where you can purchase a bicycle for
Mustapha, if that is all he needs amongst which are National Trading
Corporation (NTC), ACE Warehouse in Kanifing Industrial Area and so many
other outlet stores that Mr. Badgie himself knows.  However, what I am not
sure is whether or not, you can contact those stores directly on the net.  I
certainly, does not know their e-mail addresses, if any.  The bottomline is
that, it is easier to wire him money to buy the bicycle out there in The
Gambia as opposed to buying it here and paying for the cost of freight to
Africa.  In any case, US$150.00 should be able to get him a decent bicycle to
ride to and from school.

If there is anything I can help you with, hesitate not to ask me.

OBSilla