Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 1994 01:30:40 -0500

Barbara Crooker Asks

>Can someone comment on quinoa?  I see it included in the lists of >foods to
>avoid, yet my son's allergist says it's ok, a relative of corn.  Help!

The Celiac Disease Foundation found nothing in Quinoa to be harmful to
Celiacs. I have used quinoa pasta and have not had negative reaction. As with
all things, maybe you must determine for yourself. I have also found many of
the old lists are just inaccurate. We must constantly check ingredients in
current products.
Good Luck, Bory