From:
Jerry Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 09:37:47 -0500
Mat,
I have a SuperMicro i430TX based motherboard.  The Bus-mastering drivers that the
mobo manufacturer supplied came on a CD-ROM included with the mobo.  The drivers
were Intel and stated that they may not work with all systems.  There are no
guanantees.  However, my instructions from the reseller that I bought the
SuperMicro concerning the AMI BIOS were to disable PCI-IDE Bus-mastering in BIOS
setup.  The Award BIOS had different requirements.  This may be the case for you
as well.  Check with the mobo manufacturer.

Jerry Rasmussen