NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane McMonagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 08:02:05 -0500
Although they are now off limits, I have to applaud Burger King.  Their
efforts were less than perfect to alert the public about their change their
fry ingredients, but it was a pioneering effort.  Even thought it's tiny,
there is now a label on the fry wraper/box claiming wheat and milk products
as minuscule but important ingredients.  I hope other companies see this,
and make efforts themselves to exercise their responsibility to inform the
public about their products.