GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yeks drame <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:15:16 PDT
Peter,

If you are  non Muslim which I guess you are, try and find out more about
Islam before making such misleading and unfound theories.

Can you please tell me which religious book in the face of the earth except
the holly Quran that has a solution to the question you are raising? read
the Quran brother and I promise, any thing that you want to know you will
find the answer there!!!!!  Islam is the only solution to your problems !
Find your self a Quran,  if you cant let me just have your adress I can send
you one with English text, translation and comentary, Just drop a message.

However, if you still want to go on with this debate you are most welcome.

yahya