Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ron Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:24:03 -0500
Gulraiz
Where have you been.  Well we all have to start somewhere.  Most ordinary
files have a lot of unused space in them and can become very large.  Thats
where the Zips come in.  They compress the empty space and make the file
smaller(simplified).  This accomidates several things save to one floppy,
transmit over modem,  make room on hard drive.  You can have your own copy
of the utilities from www.winzip.com.

Ron

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]