From:
Xenu's Sister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 09:35:50 -0500
I blew my top. Sorry. There are a list of things
on the net that make me screaming mad. Spam
and spammed chain letters are on that list. I
probably wouldn't have said a word if it had
just been that story about drunk driving. What
made me see red was that superstitious junk
at the end, trying to get people to spam the
damn thing even more. This is the Paleo food
list, not the Dark Ages Superstitions list.

I stand by everything I said, I'd just like to
apologise for the Subject Line I used. This
list is absolutely fascinating to me, and I don't
want to be seen as its resident foul-mouthed
flake. I respect you all very much.

(Btw, thanks to everyone who wrote about
geletin)

Vickie (I did send a strongly worded complaint
to the offender's Postmaster, but used no profanity.)