C-PALSY  March 2000

C-PALSY March 2000

McCain Criticized for Slur

Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Mar 2000 21:35:11 -0500

I am fairly upset with all the judgemental stuff people are dumping on Mr.
McCain. He  is already a Senator. I think he has proven himself in politics.
Our Soldiers and our Hero's deserve much better than your dersion over their
inperfections - its okay to die for you - by not be elected by you. What
about all the WWII Vets - they hold offices, How about the Concentantion
camp survivors - They hold offices. You guys are very fortunate you have
never had suffer - our guys fight for us - in godforsaken places. Europe was
reduced to rubble. Do you think they worried about their politicians war
injuries. Hell no. I have an Uncle with a metal plate in his plate - he
functions fine. Lets do remember I am an immigrant = I spent some years in a
refuge home as child. My Father-in-law (ex) is a WWII vet as well as Korea
and Vietman, Papa - Vet Korea , Vietnam - Mama - WWII, my Grandmother - WWI
and WWII  -Amber fathers - Desert Storm and now Bosnia - You stop the  the
damn wars - then we won't have vets. The problem is no one has sent you to
war - so you can be hoity toity about. I hope someday you are on the
receiving of your remarks. And you have to defend yourself as a decent
person. Anyone can loose their temper, anytime. I know my dad and other dad
both know the hell of war and wouldn't start one. The problem is you don't
know. Maybe you guys should practice a little of what that vaulted book you
tout teaches. Golden Rule - casting stones.

            May the Great Mother place a Little Love in Your Hearts