GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
peter sanyang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 02:39:51 PDT
Mr. Saidy
I commend your courage and sincerity in taking time to clarify Mr. Ceesay's
alleged misinterpretation of the facts leading to the new appointments and
the subsequent recall of others for relocation. However, I would like to
borrow your own advise to Ceesay which pertains to checking what u wrote as
head of GRT b4 sending it to the list hence to facilitate easy
comprehension. I mean too many unnecessary mistakes. You can do better than
this, if only, u take your time and go over ur text before dispatching it,
just 4 ASSURANCE'S sake as ur teacher advised.
Just my humble opinion, keep it up!!!
Kittos
Peter