VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:23:54 -0400
Well, the worst that could happen is that the original sender would get two
messages.  E.G. when you hit reply to all, in the address field in this
case, I have [log in to unmask] and vicug-l@... You know what I mean!

Usually, when I have set up lists, the replies are to the list.  The only
time this differs is when there is an announcer or moderator, and bulletins
are sent out that require replies to that announcer or moderator.

Maybe there are those that are so advanced on this list that they don't need
the info many ask for.  I find that a reminder of information usually helps
me remember it better (at my age anyway).

Delete if you must, this old grey head ...

posting from Windsor Maine;
Steve Hoad