VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 15:52:41 -0400
Hello Linda, Ray an all the outlook express enthusiast on the list:

Have you looked in O E for the setting yet?
To receive audio notification of new messages

  1.. On the Tools menu, click Options.  alt t and up arrow to land on
options
  2.. On the General tab, select the Play sound when new messages arrive
check box.
It would seem I have been hanging out in this area of O E a lot lately.