VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:11:52 -0500
Hello VICUG Group,

Connectivity to the internet is my situation. We live near a US
border, so that is part of the issue which means our mobile devices
need to have WIFI. Of late, FireFox on my computer has had minor
connectivity problems. Today, for over two hours there has been a
message stating that the service is unavailable when trying to connect
to the internet on my desktop PC via Firefox, but did achieve
connection with my secondary browser. Do I need an internet connection
to refresh FireFox, and if so or if not, will that address the
connection issue? Thanks for your reply in advance.
Seasons Greetings,

--
David Russell
"Shirat Ha'azinu, give ear.