VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Pietruk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:38:22 -0500
First, I've changed the subject line so that it might attract more
respondents who may be able to resolve your problems.

With Window-Eyes, Roboform has worked right out of the box going back as
far as I can remember.  When reaching a site for which you have a saved
entry or one for which one needs to be created, you are initially prompted
to enter your Roboform password.
If by accident you've created more than one entry for a given site, then
you need to use the context menu and go to the fill forms option that
Roboform creates on that menu.

If you get no satisfactory answers here, I would do a couple of things:

(1)  find a list specificly geared to JFW.

(2)  uninstall the program and then do a fresh install by downloading the
latest version from the Roboform website.
Follow the instructions completely.  Make certain that you create the
passcards for the sites you wish remembered the first time you visit them
and are prompted.
Passcards is what Roboform calls the info that it collects on your behalf.

I, and a lot of other blind usersm successfully use Roboform daily.  Not
being a JFW user, I cannot tell you whether the old version of JFW that
you are using may be the issue or whether you need scripts.
All I know is that in Window-Eyes neither scripts nor set files are
necessary.

Sorry that I cannot be of greater help, but you have me stumped as to what
may be going on here, Sharon.

Good works do not make a good man; but a good man does good works.
Martin Luther

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]