VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Valerie Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:38:30 -0500
Cynthia,

I am not sure about the other items that you mentioned, but I did inquire
with the JAWS Tech Support people, and they said that it does not read aloud
when a message is flagged, or if it is read or unread.  That was a few
months ago.  I don't know if things have changed in the recent upgrades.

Valerie