VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:56:19 +0100
yes, I have 2006. however, this time round, I had a lot of trouble renewing
the subscription, as the page for that, also seems to be rather
inaccessible. eventually, I did actually get help from semantic to renew it,
but was asked several times, why I didn't upgrade to 2008, and I did tell
them, but I don't think they quite got the accessibility message
unfortunately.

Simon Wilkes,
e-mail,
skype,
dj-goshawk
windows live,
goshawk-on-horseback
phone, 02082200261, +442082200261 if outside of UK,
mobile, (voice or text) 07957880038, +447957880038 if outside of UK.