VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2018 09:20:58 -0400
I'm looking for the name of a setting in JAWS so that I can change it.
It relates to how tables are displayed, at least on the Internet. Right
now, all the columns are shown on the same line, but I'd prefer each
column to be shown on a separate line.  So right now, it's set to show
the screen in kind of the way a sighted person would see it.  This may
just be a Braille setting, but I'm not even sure about that. I've tried
doing an ins-v when in a table in Firefox and checking for the word
"table," but none of the settings that get displayed are what I'm
looking for.  Can anyone help?
Thank you in advance.
Rachel

Archived on the World Wide Web at