VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:20:51 -0500
Hello Jennifer and other users,

Actually both parties are in some ways culpible here.  It is certainly  one
thing to  say that the web master is not responsible.  However the company
isn't.  When the contract is signed to purchase some services, such as web
services, it should specify that the survey must follow either Section 508
or the w3 guidelines.  This would assure compliance as compliance is
contingent upon monitary incentives.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director