VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stan Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stan Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:15:11 -0400
Hi All:

After looking over the AFB banking questionnaire today, I answered it to
provide a positive contribution.

I am not a huge fan of the banks, nor do I have a financial interest in a
bank.  However, I want to recommend the online banking system of Wachovia
which I have used for about the past two or three years.  The Wachovia
system includes most, if not all, of the banking services, including a
brokerage account.  I think I have used nearly all of their services at one
time or another except for the brokerage account. All of the services
function well and easily with JAWS.

Wachovia provides a way to use their system  in a way that improves
accessibility if you are a user of assistive technology.  However, I have
never needed to use anything beyond their standard offering.  In fact, I
can't tell you anything about the special offering except to say that I
believe that it disables some of the dynamic features of the standard
system.

I just want to let people know that there are some good and accessible
commercial web sites out there.

Stan

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]