VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Max Hearn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Max Hearn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2011 11:41:14 -0400
According to a contracted group of computer suppliers (EVAS) for the VA
blinded veterans, I would really be careful with downloading IE9 at this
time!  The EVAS folks sent out an e-mail from Ai Squared (Zoomtext) company
that Zoomtext will major glich up when using IE9.  Some fixes have to be
added to correct this problem.

I certainly would go back to my screen reader company and inquire about IE9
before downloading it as was sent out on this list last week from some
forward looking VICUG member.

Best,

Max in SC