VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:00:56 -0700
Hi to all.

While I cannot vouch for spypc (I have never used the program), I can, at
least, vouch for the senders of the message I'm forwarding.  Roy is a
computer systems analyst at Arizona State University (we see him where I
work all the time), and I suspect that Jack Serrat is his boss (though Terri
Hedgepeth who also works at ASU is on this list and can correct me if I'm
wrong).

To all, take care.

Ted Chittenden