VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nelson Blachman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 22:10:29 -0700
  I'm using Windows 7 with Outlook or Live Mail and wonder if anyone can
tell me how to attach files.  It was very easy when I was using Windows XP
and Outlook Express.

  I'm astonished by how hard the "upgrade" necessitated by the death of my
desktop PC has made many things.  Clues about how to manage the attachments
in received e-mail would also be welcome.

  Nelson

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]