VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane Scalzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2022 11:49:26 -0400
Clubhouse is very accessible on the iPhone. There is also a desktop app called Club Deck. I haven't had as much experience with that. I recently learned how to moderate in Clubhouse. As a moderator, you have a button on your screen called view raised hands. If you double tap this button on your phone, you can see everyone who has requested to speak and double tap the raised hand accepted button to bring them up on stage. Then they can unmute themselves. Once they are done speaking, you can double tap on their names and find a button to return them to the audience, remove them, report them and other options. I hope this helps. Definitely give it a try and good luck.

Diane