VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeanne Fike <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Fike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 2020 20:57:21 -0500
Hi,
I got the following from another list and hope it is acceptable.
   Jeanne

 This is something that could potentially make individuals who
qualify, a little bit of money. The Facebook accessibility panel has
reached out to me, looking for blind and visually impaired
individuals, who use Facebook with magnification or screen reading
technology, from the Chicago and Denver area, to join the panel. They
are also looking for blind and visually impaired android users from
anywhere. I am putting a link to the questionnaire below. Please, when
you do fill out the questionnaire, use my name, Linda Coccovizzo, as a
referral. If you qualify for the panel, you could be asked to work
with them up to two times within the next year. Each time you would be
paid $200.
Thanks for your help with this. and all the best,
Linda Coccovizzo

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LZY2NGJ

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]