VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ana Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ana Garza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2010 16:26:19 -0700
To add to Dorene's post, if the PDF form has been properly created, you
should be able to tab or arrow to the edit fields and type your information.
It's been a while that I've dealt with one, so I don't remember if you go
into forms mode or not.

My own experience is that a lot / most PDF forms are not made with screen
readers in mind. Sometimes none of the fields are available to the screen
reader; other times, some fields are, but not others.

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]