VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2020 09:46:30 -0400
Unfortunately SurveyMonkee is not accessible for creating surveys only
for taking them. Google forms does not seem to have some of the normal
items many survey platforms have---branching questions, and graphing
I could certainly be wrong about that but I didn't see those kinds of
options there.  Thanks Dan,  Steve