VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Altschul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:44:45 -0500

--
Join the Monthly Monetary Support program (MMS) and help improve tomorrow
today in ACB.

This message has come to you from the ACB Leadership List:  a special
List for use by the leadership of the American Council of the Blind.
This communication is privileged and may contain confidential
information intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed.
Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, other distribution of this
communication is strictly prohibited and may result in immediate removal
from the List.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify ACB immediately by writing to [log in to unmask]

Checked by AVG.
7:38 AM

Checked by AVG.
7:38 AM