VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2018 17:29:21 -0400
Hi, I wish I could help too.  I used to use Linox, but it was a long time ago when I used another ISP which unfortunately is overriden with spammers.  It was Linox based and used the older Freeport program and was one of the older freenets.  I used this ISP via telnet and SSH for a long time.  I would also be interested in testing out this new computer.

Sent from my iPhone