VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 17:25:54 -0700
I finally got my hyperlinks to work. In most cases the problem was the
quotation marks. I compose and do my kindergarten HTML in word. then I copy
and paste the post into the blog. when I do that, the quotes appear as right
quotes, rather than plain old ordinary quotes, so I had to go back in to
change that. There were a few other cases where I never figured out what was
wrong, but copying and pasting the identical link syntax again fixed it.

I haven't had much luck with Compose mode in Blogger. I'm not sure why. I
can paste the whole post in, but that's about all. HTML mode works really
well. Once I enter on that link, I have no problem writing and editing with
Jaws.

I'm noticing the same editing issue in Word Press. A few months ago, Word
Press updated, so there seem to be two compose modes, and one works much
better than the other.

Ah, the mysteries.

Stop by my Blog:
http://AccessibleAndroid.blogspot.com