VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Frank Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 00:36:51 -0500
I am not really sure why you should be having this problem. I routinely
use the Windows XP backup utility to backup to external USB hard disks.
The computer I am using right now is set to use the backup utility at
3am each morning. It does a full backup each Friday and differential
backups each Saturday through Thursday. Did you check out Windows help
about this, or Google technet with that error?
Frank Ventura