VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jim Homme - TRFN Volunteer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 14:22:56 -0400
Hi,
This resourse for learning to promote web sites is a very good one. I have
read through all the newsletter archives and features on the site and
think it is great. I have also subscribed to the newsletter.

The site is extremely accessible with any web browser and written by
someone who knows what he's talking about.
Jim