VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dennis Kicz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dennis Kicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:47:24 -0400
Good day Harry;

I don't know if you have tried this option for getting rid of the Winamp
Remote function but I believe that when installing the Winamp media player
software, you are given a choice of also installing the Winamp Remote.

Perhaps try uninstalling the Winamp program and then reinstalling it again,
configuring it to your liking, with the features you want,  this way.

Tootle doo,
Dennis
Hi all,