VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Hedgpeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2014 20:37:49 +0000
Google has done some updates to the accessibility of Google Dox in the last 1-3 months. Though I have not checked out what inprovements there are.

Terri Hedgpeth, Ed.D.
Director of Support Services
Educational Outreach and Student Services
Downtown Phoenix campus
Arizona State University
Ph: (602) 496-1009