VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Colin Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin Howard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2021 11:51:12 +0100
Greetings,

There is an alternative way to which you inadvertently pointed.

If you download the m3u file and save it, rename .m3u to .txt and then open
the file in note pad, there, you will find the streaming link, so save it in
a file of links, adding the name above the link, then, if you want simply to
listen, open WinAmp or whatever player allows you to use a link, or if you
want to record the stream in background mode, choosing to listen or not as
you record, open total recorder, then paste the link into the appropriate
place and enter.  The stream should start almost immediately.

I have a file of links most of which work in both WinAmp and total Recorder,
if somebody can find a link which works in both for those marked, I would be
eternally grateful. Most of the links were obtained in the manner described
above, I have not checked them all for a good wile therefore, if any are
broken, please let me know.

Here is my file.

365 Radio: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 but not with total Recorder
V8.3.

https://s3.radio.co/s6602f5810/listen

Solid Gold Gem AM: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder
V8.3.

http://4483.cloudrad.io:8130/

Apple FM 97.3 a comunity service from Taunton, Somerset: works with winamp
5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://radio.canstream.co.uk:8031/live.mp3

Atlantis Radio which plays 60s music: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and
total Recorder V8.3.

http://185.80.221.113:8558/stream

JazzFM: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://stream-al.planetradio.co.uk/jazz.mp3

phoenixradio1208: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://listen.phoenixradio1208.com:8007/

Boom Radio works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://listen-boomradio.sharp-stream.com/65_boom_radio_live_128

ExpressFM, my local community radio service: works with winamp 5.666 build
632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://stream.expressfm.com:80/expressfm.mp3

The Lounge Extra: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://54.38.210.16:9020/stream

FunHouseRadioOldies: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder
V8.3.

http://162.251.160.115:8017/stream

Radio 6 international: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder
V8.3.

http://www.radiosix.com/radiosix.mp3

Cladrite radio: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://streaming.live365.com/a43564

The Ride: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://streaming.live365.com/a75084

Solar Radio: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://msmn4.co/proxy/mp3high33?mp=/Title1=Length1=-1version=2

MushroomFM: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 but not total Recorder V8.3.

135.181.78.169:8648/live

Times Radio: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

https://timesradio.wireless.radio/stream

angel radio a comunity service fairly local to me, Havent: works with winamp
5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://s6.viastreaming.net:7030/

angel radio a comunity service fairly local to me from the Isle of Wight:
works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://s8.viastreaming.net:9230/listen.pls

The Global Voice: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://theglobalvoice.info:8000/broadband

Serenade Radio: works with winamp 5.666 build 632 and total Recorder V8.3.

http://4534.cloudrad.io:8284/live

On Fri, 27 Aug 2021 22:48:57 -0400, amongst other things, Brian