VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2010 18:08:45 -0400
Hi Deborah:

Hmmm, you've just sold your house, and I've just acquired one; a condo
actually, but that's "a whole nuther story", as they say.

Anyway, to amplify on Catherine's comments, you can address this problem
with Kurzweil, assuming you have it.  Press "alt P", then arrow down until
you hear "kesi virtual printer".

Take care!

John