VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:46:27 -0500
Hey folks,

Sorry to ask such a common question on the list, but either the maelstrom
server is exceedingly slow or my fire-wall is acting up but I can't get
through to the list archives without timing out.

My company is being absorbed by IBM and some sweeping changes will be
made.  For one, I am being forced to shift to using Lotus Notes for my
email.  Does anyone have any experience with this?  Right now I use pine
mainly because my job deals with UNIX so it's just easier to do everything
in unix.

Also, if anyone has any experience with, or knows anybody who does have
experience with, IBM's Team Connection, a large software project
management tool I'd appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks a lot.

Dan

-----
Blue Skies