VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:29:40 -0400
Hi all,
Well folks, first of all, thanks for the great suggestions.
I tried all of them.
I double clicked on the graphic, and a double click is enter, right?
I hit enter twice on the never remind me graphic, and it didn't do anything.
I clicked on the one after that, and nothing there either.
I also used the left click on the graphic that says never remind me and it didn't say anything, and I tried the last suggestion, of down arrowing 1 line at a time, but jaws doesn't just say 1 graphic at a time when you down arrow, it says all the graphics.
I think I'll have to wait for a sighted person to come over here.
But thanks all for the suggestions.
Most of you were very nice to me on this, but 1 person wasn't.
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]