VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2018 12:15:25 -0700
Angela, here's the official Microsoft help for Windows 10 Mail keyboard
shortcuts:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/keyboard-shortcuts-in-mail-and-calendar-apps-for-windows-10-f36c75c3-9e1f-433d-9808-75b079b57e7b

Pratik, everyone on this list knows how to run a computer search, so
snippy lectures aren't productive. If the poster's experience is
anything like mine, her search would have brought up a number of
keyboard shortcut lists. Some would be pretty thorough while most would
have only the more common shortcuts, often the ones most frequently used
by sighted people. The poster's reason for asking here may have been to
find a more complete list, without a lot of trial and error.