VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 06:18:08 -0500
Hello All,

Kelly gave me an idea on the recent problem with lynx and the new york
times sign on process.  Basically, with cookies being accepted nytimes.com
isn't accepting my log in.  I have the option for automatic sign in
checked and it doesn't work.  Nor does it work with that option
unchecked.  With Lynx 2.8.3 and links and form fields numbered, that would
be link number 6.  Any help, please.  I'm desperate to read that paper.  I
wrote to the [log in to unmask] address about four days ago, and got
absolutely nothing from them.  Why is it that we need to always depend on
one another for these fixes when these papers don't seem to keep various
persons needs in mind.  But that's another story I suppose.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Steve

--
|  Steve Zielinski  (N8UJS)  |