VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
harry brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2014 10:56:01 -0400
Hi Chris and all,
Speaking of MS office, and how documents can work on a Mac, I talked
with Cal Carson, the leading mac expert in southeastern Michigan, (he's
on the internet adviser talk show, and takes calls from Mac users, it's
on wjr radio), he told me, that pages will work with .txt, .rtf, .doc,
and .docs formats, and he said numbers will work with excel spread sheets.
Pages comes installed on new Macs, in their Iworks suite.
Harry