VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 14:48:57 -0400
This is being forwarded from another list.
Rachel
I'm a blind journalist in Chicago who's tirelessly trying to get audio
description and accessible interfaces to Netflix. The biggest problem is
Netflix’s accessibility so I and a few people from organizations are
gonna try and make a case. I want to have you document your frustrations
with Netflix and send them to us, I've CC’d bob in this matter because
he's who I'm working with directly on this matter and he's the one who
needs the documentation. If you still want to know more about me
everything is in my signature, link wise. I'm actually writing to you
because I'm trying to gather accessibility documentation for Netflix
because we’re going to make an accessibility case in court, involving
all platforms of accessibility and the lack of it on their website and
their services as well. If you could email me and CC the email
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> about any accessibility
problem you’re having with Netflix that would be realty appreciated.
Perhaps we can finally start making some good changes in the area of
Netflix. Thank you.

/*See below for resume, writing links, social media links, and other
writing archives
*/

*Click here to view my resume*
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fresume.linkedinlabs.com%2F87kzm4utl>

*
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fpub%3Fid%3D1rASWYM_d-JajxmIKycBzVNgdwhJgUePAw1_IBFchglY>*

*Click here to see my writing archive
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fpub%3Fid%3D1rASWYM_d-JajxmIKycBzVNgdwhJgUePAw1_IBFchglY>*

*Click here to view my website/
/ <http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Frobertkingett.com%2F>*

*/
/*

*/writer for Chicago Theater Beat/ *
*Tel: 850 764 2161 *

Facebook
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Frobertkingett>

Twitter
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Ftheblindwriter>

LinkedIn
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.linkedin.com%2Fin%2Fkingettr>

YouTube
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fkingettspeaks>

WordPress
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblindchicagodream.wordpress.com%2F>
My latest comedy review: Josh Blue: Putting the Cerebral in Cerebral
Palsy
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.americascomedy.com%2Fjosh-blue-putting-the-cerebral-in-cerebral-palsy%2F>
My latest Audio Description review: Audio Description review: How Long
Will I Cry? (play)
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdescribereview.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F03%2F13%2Faudio-description-review-how-long-will-i-cry-play%2F>
WordPress
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblindchicagodream.wordpress.com%2F>

	My latest post in my blog:Blind Journalist Robert Kingett in disability
anthology.
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblindchicagodream.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F06%2F25%2Fblind-journalist-robert-kingett-in-disability-anthology%2F>

Read more
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblindchicagodream.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F06%2F25%2Fblind-journalist-robert-kingett-in-disability-anthology%2F>|

My blog
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fblindchicagodream.wordpress.com%2F>
	Share on Facebook
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fsharer.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fblindchicagodream.wordpress.com%252F2013%252F06%252F25%252Fblind-journalist-robert-kingett-in-disability-anthology%252F>

 Share on Twitter
<http://s.wisestamp.com/links?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fintent%2Ftweet%3Ftext%3DBlind%2520Journalist%2520Robert%2520Kingett%2520in%2520disability%2520anthology.%2520%2520%28via%2520%2540wisestamp%29>

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]