VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Mike Gravitt (NOTE NEW ADDRESS!)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Gravitt (NOTE NEW ADDRESS!)
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 11:18:56 -0400
The solution comes in the way the text file is saved before it is
transported to unix and uploaded.  For example, in Microsoft Word, there are
four types of text files: Text Only, Text Only with Line Breaks, MS-DOS
Text, and MS-DOS with Line Breaks.  The format to save files in is the Text
Only.  This will eliminate the =20 line break identifiier. Note: some word
processors call the Delimited text.  So, Jamal, pull your documents up in a
word processor, save as text only, then FTP to your unix for uploading in
pine.

Hope this helps.

-Mike

PLEASE NOTE MY NEW ADDRESS!: [log in to unmask]
---
Michael W. Gravitt
528 Chatham Park Dr., Apt. 1C
Pittsburgh, PA  15220