VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2010 18:22:58 -0500
Sounds like a very old hard drive.  Most PC's come with 160, or 320 of space
now.  You could run disc clean up, and maybe even C cleaner, but it doesn't
sound like it will help since you have already done things to try and make
space.  Having an external hard drive to store things you don't want to lose
is a good idea.  Hope I was of some help.  You can get c cleaner from
http://www.ccleaner.com
and Disc clean up should be in your all programs menu.

Are you married and a Christian?  Do you want to improve or save your
marriage?  Then come join our family of Married Christian couples at
I guarantee you will not regret it, and your marriage will thank you!
It's for Husbands and Wives, packed with articles, resources, and
discussions to help you with your lifelong unity with 1 another: hope to see
you there!