VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Blind Treasures <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blind Treasures <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:11:00 -0500
I have recently been able to obtain some very beautiful Braille watches made in Russia.  I don't know whether I will be able to
obtain anymore so don't hesitate on this one.  Read the description below and decide for yourself.  Thanks and have a very
prosperous day.

19 Jewel Classical Russian Braille Watch

This mechanical Braille watch is extremely easy to use!  The watch opens at 3:00 at the touch of a button.  The hinge on the left
allows the glass to rise to nearly a 90 degree angle making it easier to touch the dial and hands.  Dots at every number with two
dots at 12, 3, 6 and 9 make reading the time with your fingertips very easy.  The face of the watch is white with the word "Tahoma"
and the words "Made in Russia" in Cyrillic.  This 19 jewel watch features a 2601 mechanism which is very simple in design, yet
reliable and will give you many years of excellent service.  The mechanical design of this classical Russian watch allows for up to
42 hours of operation with each winding time.  Each watch is in excellent condition and never been used!  The black hands against a
white face surrounded by a chrome bezel make this not only a practical watch but a classic watch as well  that anyone would enjoy
owning and wearing.
Price:  $59.99

Please read carefully!  To purchase any of the listed treasures, email [log in to unmask]  In the subject list the product
name and in the body of the message, indicate the method of payment that is preferred, and where you saw the ad.  We will then email
you the necessary payment forms.  Please do not ask us to pull an item if you're not serious about buying it.  A lot of our items
are one of a kind and others miss out when people change there mind.  Also feel free to call in your order to 540.633.1701.
If your credit card is already on file, that card will be used unless otherwise notified.
We accept:
Master Card
Visa
electronic checks
Money Orders
Cashiers checks
personal checks
We also accept payment via Pay Pal.  Its fast and free!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=blindtreasures%40earthlink.net.

Are you seeking a few great deals but can't get out or just don't have the time?  No one likes to spend more money than they have
to, and if you don't have time to scout out the best deals and bargains, enter the castle and take your chances.  If you're scared
to hunt on your own, we can help you out and do the work for you.  We cater to those who have difficulties getting out to shop.  Via
our web page and mailing list, we strive to bring you the best deals possible.
Join our mailing list and uncover treasures beyond your belief. To join the treasure scroll mailing list, just send an email to
[log in to unmask] and in the body of the message type "subscribe treasurescroll (real name)".  Please do not include
quotes or parenthesis.  Hope to see you in the castle!

Blind Treasures
Tony and Teresa Meade
7313 Little River Dam Road
Radford, Va  23414