VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2018 15:25:53 -0400
Hi all,

Using jaws 2018, and also, NVDA, on a windows 10 desktop.

As all of you probably do, I listen to you tube videos occasionally, and
it says video ad can be skipped.

However, I could not skip it in Jaws. So, a few minutes ago, I was
wanting to listen to a you tube video, and it said ad can be skipped.
So, I thought, "let's see if NVDA can let me skip the ad!" So, I shut
down jaws, and launched NVDA, and it also said, ad can be skipped. So, I
pressed control home to go to the top of the window, and then, I pressed
the letter b for going from button to button, and I found? The skip ad,
button! I pressed enter, and I was immediately, listening to the video I
wanted to listen to!

enjoy!

Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at