VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2018 02:18:58 -0400
Hi folks,
Harry, coming out of vacation mode, briefly, for a minute, just googled
something personal, and found, one heck of a web site for those of you
out there who are cat lovers like I am, and I bet on the vicug-l list
there are cat lovers, so, found 2 stories on a web site, and what a web
site it is. It's called lovemeow
The first story is junk yard kitten experieinced his first hug couldnt
stop cuddling
https://www.lovemeow.com/junk-yard-kitten-experieinced-his-first-hug-couldnt-stop-cuddling-his--1608497211.html
then, this story
Stray Cat Brings a Tiny Surprise to Woman who Gave Her Food
https://www.lovemeow.com/stray-cat-brings-a-little-surprise-to-young-woman-who-gave-her-food-1990565399.html
and, there are so many, many more cat stories, that really happened!
If you want to read them all, that I haven't mentioned bookmark
https://www.lovemeow.com
Harry, now going back into vacation mode
Harry

Archived on the World Wide Web at
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]