VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherry Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2013 15:32:32 -0600
Hi Christopher,

I did get your email.  I did check my junk email folder and my friend's
emails did not go there.  He had tried 3 times and got 2 responses saying
simply that the message was undeliverable and one saying his email was
blocked.  He had replied to one of my emails so we know the address he is
using is correct.  I have not intentionally blocked him.  I thought in some
other emails I have used, you could bring up a list of email addresses that
you have delegated to go straight to the spam or junk folder as well as
emails you have blocked.  I'd like to find that list somewhere in Whindows
Live Mail but no luck so far.  Thanks for your ideas though.

Regards,
Sherry Wells