VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Hoad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:49:12 -0500
I've been have a peculiar problem for the past few days.  It is something
that happened recently since, maybe a week and a half ago.
     Jaws has stopped announcing, most of the time, the links as a new
hotmail screen comes up.  Screens are coming up slowly and, even worse, when
I turn "forms mode on" to use checkboxes or reply functions, it gets stuck
and won't always turn off when the screen changes.  I have to use my back
button sometimes to get out of "forms mode" and things are excruciatingly
slow during this time!

      Nothing major has changed with my system...Is anyone else having
problems like this?

     Thanks in advance!        Steve Hoad

Steve Hoad
"None are so blind as those who won't see."
       (In a memmory book from my fifth grade teacher, Leah Mayers.)